Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
Fabio Perini S.p.A. based in 55100 Lucca (LU), Via Giovanni Diodati 50, hereafter, Data Controller, protects the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the safeguarding required by each event that may place them at risk of violation.
To that end, the Data Controller implements policies and practices concerning the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights granted to you by the applicable regulations. The Data Controller updates its policies and practices on personal data protection every time this is necessary or when regulatory and organisational changes are made that may affect the processing of your personal data.
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who you may contact if you have questions about the policies and practices adopted. The Data Protection Officer's contact details are the following:
How does Fabio Perini S.p.a. collect and process your data?
The personal information concerning you will be processed for:
1. Downloading our contents
The Controller collects and/or receives information about you, such as: IP address and personal identification data (such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company, country) released while browsing the site by you voluntarily transmitted by filling out the form and are processed to process your request to download our content.
2. For communication to third parties and recipients
The communication of your personal data is mainly to third parties and/or recipients whose activities are necessary for the performance of activities related to the above purposes, and also to meet certain legal obligations. Any communication that does not respond to these purposes will be subject to your prior consent. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties / recipients for their own purposes unless:
- you authorize it;
- is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations under the contract and the rules of law that govern it (eg. for the defense of your rights, etc..);
What happens if you do not provide your data?
The personal data relating to you and that identify you are necessary in order to fulfil the request submitted by you via the “contacts” section and, if not provided, this will prevent the Data Controller from fulfilling your requests.
How and for how long will your data be stored?
The processing of data concerning you is done by electronic means and tools, in the case of electronic files protected by effective security measures and adequate to counter the risks of violation, which manuals made available to persons acting under the authority of the Controller and for the purpose authorized and trained.
Personal data are kept for the time necessary to comply with requests to download and send communications of this exclusive nature that the Controller makes following your request and in any case for a period not exceeding a maximum of 2 years, except in cases where events occur that involve the intervention of the competent authorities, also in collaboration with third parties / recipients who are responsible for the computer security of the data of the Controller, to carry out any investigations on the causes that led to the event
What are your rights?
Compatible with the time limits established for the processing of personal data concerning you, the rights that are granted you allow you to always have control of your data.
Your rights are those of:
- limitation of the treatment;
- opposition to the treatment;
Your rights are guaranteed to you without any particular charges or formalities for the request of their exercise, which is essentially free of charge. You have the right:
- to obtain a copy, also in electronic format, of the data for which you have requested access. If you request additional copies, the Holder may charge you a reasonable fee;
- to obtain the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing or even the updating and rectification of your personal data and that your request is also adapted to the third parties / recipients in the event that they receive your data, unless legitimate reasons prevail over those that led to your request (eg. environmental investigations and containment of the risk caused by the emergency managed through them by the Controller);
- to obtain all useful information regarding the activities carried out as a result of the exercise of your rights without delay and in any case, within one month of your request, unless extended, motivated, up to two months which must be duly communicated to you.
- For any further information and in any case to send your request, please contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can you complain to?
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you may submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority or to the authority that performs its duties and exercises its powers in Italy where you have your habitual residence or work or if different in the Member State where the violation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 occurred.