Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
Fabio Perini S.p.a. with head office in 55100 Lucca (LU), Via Giovanni Diodati 50, hereinafter the Data Controller, protects the confidentiality of your personal data and ensures that it is properly protected from any event that may compromise its confidentiality.
The Data Controller implements policies and practices that concern the collection, the use of personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable regulations. The Data Controller is responsible to updating the policies and practices used to protect personal data whenever necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) you can contact in case of questions about policies and practices. Below the contact detail of the data protection officer:
How does Fabio Perini S.p.a. collect and process your data?
The Data Controller collects/receives your personal data such as: IP address and cookies released by browsing www.fabioperini.com. They are used by the Data Controller to manage the web site and to collect aggregated information. The communication of your personal data to third parties/recipients whose activity is necessary for the activities related to the aforementioned purposes is expected where necessary, and also to fulfill legal obligations in the field of vigilance and monitoring of the working activity. Any communication that does not respond to these purposes will be submitted to your consent.
Your personal data will not be diffused or disclosed to indeterminate subjects.
What are cookies and how we use them?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site, in order to collect and transfer information. Cookies are sent from a web server (usually the user's computer) to the user's terminal equipment (browsers such as Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.); they are stored in the user's terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user's subsequent visits to those websites.
Some operations could not be ruled without cookies, which in some cases have merely technical nature and are strictly needed. In other cases, the web server sets cookies to allow users to better navigate and use a website or services specifically requested.
Cookies are present as a rule in the user's browser and at times they remain stored for long. They may contain an IT authentication to the monitoring of user’s browsing sessions, with statistics or advertising purposes, aimed to create a customize user’s profile in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation. They are used to show and/or send targeted ads messages (so called Behavioral Advertising).
Cookies we use and for which purposes
This website uses different types of technical cookies and third-parties profiling cookies. It is possible to access the specific categories of cookies used, their purpose and the consequence that derives from their deselection by clicking on the "cookies" icon at the bottom left of each page of the website www.fabioperini.com
Third Parties cookies
We use third party cookies on our site, namely cookies that are set by websites that belong to a domain that is distinct from the domain of the website visited by the user.
The Data Controller is obliged to provide an updated link to Third Parties information notices and consents in respect of the cookies the latter install on his website.
In particular, users are informed that the website uses the following services that release cookies:
- “DoubleClick” cookies are used to make advertisements more engaging for users and more useful for publishers and advertisers. Some common uses of cookies include the selection of advertising based on what is relevant to a user according to the information taken from their visits on this and other sites and the possibility of avoiding the display of ads that the user has already seen. For more information and consent management form available at the following link https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=it.
- Through the “LinkedIn, LinkedIn Analytics and LinkedIn Marketing Solutions” cookies, LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company collects and stores usage data in pseudonym profiles to allow statistical analysis of the use of the website, evaluate the success of advertisements and provide related advertising to the interests on our website, on LinkedIn and on the websites of the connected partners. If you are a LinkedIn user, LinkedIn can also combine data with your account. For more information on data protection, visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
On the site www.fabioperini.com there are some particular "buttons" (called "social buttons / widgets") that represent the icons of social networks (example, linkedin). These buttons allow users who are browsing on the sites to interact with a "click" directly with the social networks shown there. In this case, the social network acquires data relating to the user's visit, while the Data Controller will not share any browsing information or user data acquired through their site with social networks accessible thanks to the Social buttons / widgets.
How to disable and enable cookies
Accessing the website, the user has given explicit consent to the use of technical cookies specifically set out in this notice and to the installation of abovementioned Third parties’ cookies.
It is possible to accept or decline specific cookies by modifying the settings on the browser (clicking on settings options, selecting the Privacy panel and adapt the browser to your expectations level of blocking).
1. Communication to third parties and recipients
The processing of your personal data takes place depending on the contract and the obligations, including the law and / or regulations, deriving from it.
- Your data will not be disclosed to third parties / recipients for their own purposes unless:you give permission;
- it is necessary for the obligations deriving from the contract and by the legal provisions governing it (eg for the defense of your rights, etc.);
For this purpose the Data Controller processes the following personal data:
- IP adress and and cookies released by browsing
2. Information security
The Data Controller processes, even through its providers (third parties/recipients), your personal data such as computer access (logical access) or traffic collected or obtained in the case of services displayed on the website strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure the security and ability of a network or servers connected to it to withstand, at a given level of security, unforeseen events or illicit or malicious acts that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted.
For this purpose, the Data Controller provides procedures for the management of the violation of personal data (data breach).
What happens if you do not give your personal data?
We invite you to read the consequences deriving from the opting-out of individual cookies, as shown in the table above.
Data processing is performed through IT procedures by internally authorized and trained subjects. They are allowed to access to your personal data to the extent and within the limits in which it is necessary for the performance of the processing that concern you. Your data are processed separately from others also by means of pseudonymisation or aggregation methods that do not allow you to easily identify yourself. The Data Controller periodically checks the tools that process your personal data and the security measures provided which are constantly updated; he checks, also by means of authorized subjects to the processing, that no personal data are collected, processed, stored or filed; he verifies that the data are stored up with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity and their use for the purposes of the processing actual performed.
The personal data are stored in informatic and telematic archives located within the EEA.
We invite you to read the data retention terms as shown in the table above.
What are your rights?
In essence, you can, at any time and free of charge and without any special charges or formalities in lodging your request:
- obtain confirmation of whether your data is being processed by the Data Controller;
- access your personal data and obtain information as to their source (if you have not provided the data directly), the aims and purposes of the processing, the data of the recipients to whom the data has been disclosed, the period for which your data will be retained or the criteria used to determine that period;
- update or correct your personal data so that it is always correct and accurate;
- delete your personal data from the databases and/or archives, including backup archives, in the event that, among others, they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if the processing is assumed to be unlawful, and provided that the conditions laid down by law are met; and in any case if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example if you have challenged its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify its accuracy. You must also be informed, within a reasonable period of time, of when the suspension period has ended or the cause of the restriction of processing has ceased, and therefore the restriction of processing has been lifted;
- obtain your personal data, if the processing thereof is carried out on the basis of a contract and by automated means, in electronic format also in order to transmit your data to another data controller.
The Data Controller must do so without delay, and in any case no later than one month from the date of receipt of your request. This time limit may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests received. In such cases, the Data Controller shall, within one month of receipt of your request, notify you and inform you of the reasons for the extension.
For any further information and to send your request, please write to the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
How and when can you object to the processing of your personal data?
For reasons relating to your particular situation, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data if it is based on your legitimate interest, by sending your request to the Data Controller at email@example.com
You have the right to have your personal data deleted if there is no overriding legitimate reason for doing so other than the one that your request is based on.
To whom can you lodge a complaint?
Without prejudice to any other action taken in an administrative or judicial context, you may lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, unless you are a resident of, or you work in another Member State. In the latter case, or if the breach of personal data protection legislation takes place in another EU country, the regulators of that country shall have jurisdiction to receive and hear the complaint.
Each update of this disclosure will be reported to you promptly and by appropriate means and you will also be informed if the Data Controller continues to process your data for purposes other than those set out herein, before doing so and in time to give your consent, if needed.