Dear Customers and/or business partners;
On behalf of Körber Tissue Companies: Fabio Perini S.p.A., Fabio Perini North America Inc., Fabio Perini Ltda, Fabio Perini Shanghai Co. Ltd, Fabio Perini Japan Co. Ltd, MTC Srl, Engraving Solutions Srl, Sheer Machinery (Foshan) Co. Ltd., and Roll-Tec S.A. we are deploying this communication to keep you aware of the situation in our group.
The health and safety of our employees throughout the Körber Tissue companies worldwide is our highest priority as well as of our customers, partners, suppliers and service providers.
For this reason, and in order to ensure our and your business continuity, we have been providing information and preventive measures for our employees at an early stage like our customers and suppliers did to ensure their business continuity.
We are well prepared and assess the situation on a daily basis.
We are following strictly the recommendations of WHO – World Health Organization and local health authorities.
We are taking the following measures:
Governance & Prevention:
The Körber Tissue companies have established a strict governance regime and developed numerous guidelines and actions to ensure the best possible prevention for the global operations.
- Establishment of a response team, assessing the current situation on a daily basis.
- Implementation of strict cleaning and safety measures at all sites.
- Limitation of group wide meetings to the minimum necessary.
- Maintain remote working capabilities for employees in all regions.
- Following the World Health Organization (WHO), and local authority advices.
- Obeying travel restrictions issued by the WHO for all high-risk countries and regions.
- Employees with office functions in affected areas are enabled to work from home.
- All visitors have to follow WHO hygiene practices, fill declaration regarding to previous visits and consider the need for face to face meetings.
- No access to all sites of the Körber Tissue companies for all people who have visited high-risk areas in the last 14 days. Use of home office when possible.
- Partial implementation of alternating work principles to minimize the risk of infection and the amount of affected contact persons in case of a quarantine.
- A technical support team with remote service to be able to support without the need of business trips.
Measures to ensure the business continuity:
- Regular risk monitoring of supplier base and review of supplier risk mitigation / contingency plans.
- Safety stock keeping of critical components.
- Activation of 2nd source options when 1st source is affected (cannot be available for all components).
- Information to customers on possible longer lead times for affected parts and possible revision of stock keeping parameters.
- Recommendation for the stocking of parts and preparation by the Körber Tissue companies to satisfy higher demands of our customers.
With these measures, we are aiming to avoid the interruption of our business and ensure a continuous service to our customers and partners.
Our technical assistance service is operational and available should you need it, both at your plants and remotely.
We are committed to act quickly and responsibly, to continue supporting your business, to provide the best possible customer service and deliver our services and business commitments, by leveraging on our infrastructure for remote connectivity, our global footprint and the know-how of all our teams around the world.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Oswaldo Cruz Junior
CEO Körber Tissue Companies