Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
Fabio Perini S.p.A. based in 55100 Lucca (LU), Via Giovanni Diodati 50, hereafter, Data Controller, protects the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the safeguarding required by each event that may place them at risk of violation.
To that end, the Data Controller implements policies and practices concerning the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights granted to you by the applicable regulations. The Data Controller updates its policies and practices on personal data protection every time this is necessary or when regulatory and organisational changes are made that may affect the processing of your personal data.
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who you may contact if you have questions about the policies and practices adopted. The Data Protection Officer's contact details are the following:
How does Fabio Perini S.p.A. collect and process your data?
The Controller collects and / or receives information about you, such as:
- IP address
released while browsing the site.
They are used by the Controller for the management of the blog and to respond to your request to subscribe to the newsletter.
The communication of your personal data is mainly to third parties and/or recipients whose activities are necessary for the performance of activities related to the above purposes, and also to meet certain legal obligations. Any communication that does not respond to these purposes will be subject to your prior consent.
Your personal data will not be in any way disseminated or disclosed to unspecified parties.
The Controller does not transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU. Your personal data will not be in any way disseminated or disclosed to unspecified persons and not even identifiable as third parties.
Your personal information will be processed:
- for subscribing to the newsletter with commercial content
With your consent, your data may be processed for the sending of commercial newsletters (commercial information, invitations to trade fairs, marketing, sending of company magazines) concerning products and services offered by the Controller. The processing of your data (such as email address) may be for:
The processing in question can be carried out:
- if you give your consent to the use of the data also with reference to the methods of communication, both traditional and automated, with which the treatment takes place;
- if, in the event that the treatment is carried out by contacting a telephone operator, you are registered in the register of oppositions under Presidential Decree no. 178/ 2010;
- if you have not objected to the processing and/or if, in the case, you have not specifically and separately objected to the sending of communications by traditional means and/or by automatic means.
What happens if you do not give your consent to the processing of personal data for subscribing to the newsletter with commercial content of the Controller?
Your personal data will not be processed for these purposes.
If you have given permission and you subsequently revoke it or object to its processing for marketing purposes, your data will no longer be processed for marketing activities, without this leading to consequences or detrimental effects for you.
How and for how long is your data stored?
The processing of your data is carried out by means of both electronic and manual means and instruments made available to subjects acting under the authority of the Controller and for the purpose authorized and trained.
Personal data are stored in electronic files protected by effective security measures and adequate to counter the risks of violation considered by the Controller. The personal data processed by the Controller for the purposes of subscribing to the newsletter with commercial content will be kept for 24 months by the Controller unless you revoke the consent you have given and / or unless you object to the processing.
What are your rights?
Compatible with the time limits established for the processing of personal data concerning you, the rights that are granted you allow you to always have control of your data.
Your rights are those of:
- limitation of the treatment;
- opposition to the treatment;
Your rights are guaranteed to you without any particular charges or formalities for the request of their exercise, which is essentially free of charge. You have the right:
- to obtain a copy, also in electronic format, of the data for which you have requested access. If you request additional copies, the Holder may charge you a reasonable fee;
- to obtain the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing or even the updating and rectification of your personal data and that your request is also adapted to the third parties / recipients in the event that they receive your data, unless legitimate reasons prevail over those that led to your request (eg. environmental investigations and containment of the risk caused by the emergency managed through them by the Controller);
- to obtain all useful information regarding the activities carried out as a result of the exercise of your rights without delay and in any case, within one month of your request, unless extended, motivated, up to two months which must be duly communicated to you.
- For any further information and in any case to send your request, please contact the Data Controller at email@example.com
Who can you complain to?
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you may submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority or to the authority that performs its duties and exercises its powers in Italy where you have your habitual residence or work or if different in the Member State where the violation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 occurred.